Bio Basics N+
Bio Basics N+ provides both fast acting and long lasting plant food from its forms of nitrogen-quick response from nitrate, ammoniaca, and sustained feeding from the controlled release nitrogen. Bio Basics N+ includes controlled release nitrogen that minimizes any burn potential.
Bio Basics N+ is an integral part of a complete customized liquid and granular fertilizer program. For maximum results Bio Basics N+ should be used along with Bio Basics’ other products. Bio Basics N+ may be injected in small amounts on a regular basis into irrigation systems (fertigation). It is recommended that Bio Basics N+ be injected along with our custom mix in order to maximize performance.
|Controlled Release Nitrogen||10.%|
- Low salt index
- Triazone slow release ingredients
- Balanced Nitrogen sources for maximum plant use
- Compatibility with most liquids (Jar test for confirmation)
- Normal maintenance: 4 to 8 oz per 1000 sq. ft. every 7 to 14 days. (Tissue test seasonally for rate frequency verification)
- Corrective rate: 12 to 14 oz. Per 1000 sq. ft.
- Use 2-gallons/1000 sq. ft. as a carrier. Allow to dry (30 to 45 minutes) and water in. Always use best management practices.