Bio Basics K+
Bio Basics K+ 1-0-24 contains potassium, which is essential for photosynthesis, stomatal opening, carbon dioxide uptake, water conservation, and leaf blade strength. Bio Basics K+ potassium is chloride free and is compatible with almost all liquid fertilizers, insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, and nematicides.
Check the compatibility of untried chemical mixes. Always jar test when in doubt.
Features and Benefits
- Low salt index
- Enzyme Activator
- Required for Protein synthesis in higher plants
- Functions in osmoregulation and pH stabilization
- K has the major role for turgor changes in guard cells during stomatal movement (Humble-HSIAO, 1970)
- K and gibberellic acid act synergistically for stem elongation; K and reducing sugars act together to improve or produce turgor potential for cell extension
|Trace Humic Acid and Seaweed Extract|
- Normal maintenance: 4 oz. per 1000 sq. ft. 3 to 4 times per month (tissue test to verify)
- Corrective rate: 12 oz. Per 1000 sq. ft. 3 to 4 times per month (tissue test to maintain maximum performance)