Bio Basics Carb
Bio Basics Carb 2-0-0 provides a food source for the indigenous microbial population, and is recommended whenever and wherever organic products are used. Carb is completely soluble to provide improved nutrient availability and uptake by plant leaves and roots and is nonphytotoxic when used as directed.
Bio Basics Carb is compatible with most liquid fertilizers, insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, and nematicides. Always check the compatibility of untried chemical mixes. Always jar test when in doubt.
- Provides carbohydrate source for soil/plant/microbial stimulation
- Stimulates breakdown of organic residue
- Reduces salt accumulation
- Normal maintenance: 3 to 12 oz. per 1000 sq. ft. (tissue test to verify)
- Apply with irrigation water or surface apply and water in thoroughly within 24 hours.