Pasteurized Poultry Manure
3-2-3 with 2% Calcium
For steady, dependable results all year long, trust Bio Basics' nutrient-rich granular fertilizers to get the job done. With a consistent, long-term release of nutrients, Bio Basics fertilizers eliminate the "peaks-and-valleys” associated with traditional synthetic fertilization programs. By feeding soil as well as turf with optimum C:N ratio, these naturally based products promote healthier, hassle-free performance in any application. From tee to green (and every turf in between), a variety of blends are available to provide exactly the nutrient balance your location requires.
|Total Nitrogen (N)||3.00%|
|Available Phosphate (P2O5)||2.00%|
|Soluble Potash (K20)||3.00%|
Advantages of PPM & PPM Based Products
- C:N Ratio of 10:1 - Widely accepted, published information on quality composts clearly states that bot the quality of inputs and the length of the composting process result in the optimum target C:N ratio of between 10 and 12 to 1. Out 10:1 C:N ratio is a direct result of the two year in-house composting process and results in the optimum balance of nutrient and carbon availability to both plants and soil micro-organisms.
- 2.5% Available Calcium - Most intensively managed soils need consistent calcium supplementation to ensure proper availability to the plant, as well as maintenance of the calcium balance within the soil. PPM's high calcium content in relation to its nitrogen and potassium is a nearly perfect ratio and strongly supports efforts toward a calcium supplementation program.
- 26% Protein Content - PPM's highly digestable protein content reflects the consistent high qualityof food inputs fed to Perdue chickens. Increased soil microbe activity is more efficiently driven by high protein food sources.
- 45% Total Organic Carbon - Total organic carbon is the measure of digestable carbon that can fuel beneficial biological activity in the soil. Other products' claims of 100% "organic matter" or high carbon content is neither accurate nor complete enough to measure the true quality of a natural fertilizers ability to fuel soil biological activity.
- 8% Silica - Industry sources identify silica as one of the six most important plant nutrients along with Carbon, Oxygen, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, and Potassium. Silica is often deficient within the plant due to intensive management, watering practices, and soil erosion. It strongly supports disease resistence, as well as improved stress and wear tolerance.
- Less than 22% Ash Content - As an inert ingredient, ash content is one measure of the quality of a natural fertilizer and should be minimized wherever possible. Turf Management research and publications recommend ash levels of 25% or less. Competitive materials in this product category are often as much as 45%
- Complete Nutrient Balance - PPM provides close to a 1:1 nitrogen to potassium ratio that balances nitrogen related plant growth with potassium related support of cell wall strength and water use efficiency. PPM also contains a complete micro nutrient analysis which includes 2.5% Calcium, 0.76% Sulfur, 0.5% Magnesium, 0.07% Copper, 0.07% Zinc, and 0.13% Iron.
Features and Benefits
- Improved Soil Structure
- Root Stimulation
- Increased Microbial Structure
- Water Penetration
- Water Retention in Sandy Soils
- Nutrient Availability
- Neutral pH
- Low Ash Content
- Low Salt Index
- C to N Ratio is 10 to 1
- Protein to N Ratio is 6 to 1
- Reliable Product Quality
- Improves Turf Quality Under Stressful Conditions
- Primary Nutrients N-P-K-Ca
- Adjusts pH Naturally
- Carbon and Micro-nutrients
- No Bio-solids
- 60-80% Nutrient Release During the First Season
Granular fertilizer sold in 50 lb. bags, ton sacks, and bulk truckloads. Call us at (888) 646-6146 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for information on ordering this product.