Granular fertilizer sold in 50 lb. bags, ton sacks, and bulk truckloads. Call us at (888) 646-6146 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for information on pricing and availability.
Features and Benefits
- Bio Basics 5-3-2 has a neutral pH with is in the generally accepted optimum range for plants and turf. When soil pH is above or below the optimum range the solubility of nutrients in the soil is affected, and naturally so is the health of your plants or turf.
- Bio Basics 5-3-2 contains many trace minerals including calcium which improve cellular structure, making your plants or turf more resilient and strong
- Supplementation for soil structure and nutrient availability which reduces erosion, improves root penetration, improves emergence of seedlings, improves access to soil moisture and nutrients, and much more
- Bio Basics 5-3-2 has a low salt index. Products with a higher salt index can lead to burned roots and foliage, stunted growth, and reduce the amount of water available to your plants or turf.
- Slow release from natural sources for continuous feeding supports a consistent growth response
- Supports thatch degradation which in turn improves water and air movement through the soil
- Quickly available ammonium source makes this fertilizer great for starter use
|Total Nitrogen (N)||5.00%|
|Water Soluble Nitrogen||1.50%|
|Water Insoluble Nitrogen||2.80%|
|Available Phosphate (P2O5)||3.00%|
|Soluble Potash (K2O)||2.00%|
Derived from poultry manure
Directions for Use
Apply at the rate of 5 to 15 lbs. Per 1,000 square feet. Syringe - Let Dry - Water in again (At higher rates skip mowing for one day if used on close cut turf)
With Aeration : Apply at 10 to 20 lbs. Per 1,000 square feet before applying sand