$ 280 was $ 400
Nitrozyme has consistently shown to increase:
- Plant Yield
- Plant Photosynthetic Capacity
- Chlorophyll Content
- Cell Wall Strength
- Stress Tolerance
- Resistance to Disease
- Drought Tolerance
- Root Mass and Length
Benefits of Nitrozyme
- Powerful growth hormones and micronutrients carefully extracted through a proprietary processing method preserve the biological and chemical integrity of the plant nutrients
- Highest quality natural, organic bio-stimulants with the highest available concentration of any similar product (Active ingredient is at a concentration of 400 ppm in Nitrozyme, 100 ppm in the closest competitor. Nitrozyme is four times stronger!)
- Made from what has been proven to be the most effective species of sea kelp for increased yield, stress tolerance, and overall plant and turf health
- Stimulates growth, strength, and mass of the root system
- Increases the uptake of nutrients in the soil and their ability to move to all parts of the plant
- Acts as a food source for the beneficial microbial activity in the soil, improving the health of your soil and thus the health of your plants or turf
- Can be applied as a root drench or a foliar spray
- EPA labeled and OMRI listed
Nitrozyme Liquid Plant Stress Reliever is a concentrated extract made from the seaplant Ascophyllum nodosum, which has proven to be the most effective kelp source for extracts across dozens and dozens of field trials and laboratory studies. Extensive research with these extracts has determined that the growth hormone, cytokinin, coupled with the seaweed’s diverse micronutrients, enhance plant and turf growth, development, and durability, and can dramatically increase yields of agricultural and non-food crops. Nitrozyme is formulated for commercial agriculture to provide the highest concentration (400 ppm) of natural cytokinin found on the market today which it accomplishes by using the cleanest possible extraction process, preserving more of the nutrients that your plants and turf crave.
What Makes Nitrozyme Better Than The Rest?
- Nitrozyme is OMRI listed and EPA labeled. This means that any claims to the contents and effects of the product have been proven and verified. Anybody can make claims about what their products do but without that EPA label it has not been proven.
- Nitrozyme uses an extraction process that preserves all of the plant hormones and diverse, organic micronutrients found in Ascophyllum Nodosum
- Nitrozyme is four times stronger than the closest competition with a cytokinin concentration of 400 parts per million.
- Nitrozyme is compatible with other fertilizers and chemicals
Application Rate (Turf)
Use 1 to 1.5 gallons of Nitrozyme per acre, per season (3 to 41⁄2 ounces per 1000 square feet per season or 1 ounce per 1000 square feet each month throughout the season).
1st application of Nitrozyme: at initial stages of growth.
Stress Relief Application Rates
Any time turf is prematurely dying down (loss of color) due to stress caused by one of the following conditions: weather (frost, drought, excessive moisture), insect infestation, fungus attack and/or herbicide burn, spray 1 pint Nitrozyme per acre.
(Click titles for links to the source of the quoted text.)
VT/VSU Study on the Effects of Cytokinin Supplements
"Cytokinin from brown seaweed beds near Norway and Nova Scotia were found to be highest in cytokinin PGH. Stable extracts from these sources improved root and shoot growth of turfgrass, improved photosynthetic efficiency, [and] delayed senescence..."
"The results were quite positive, showing that greater maintenance of chlorophyll and photosynthesis was related to increased leaftissue cytokinin content. This, in turn, resulted in 35 percent less root Ioss."
“...adding biostimulants (a term used for different compounds that help plants with stress) via sea plant extract with the hormone cytokinin helps boost a plant’s antioxidant pool to help fight damage by free radicals. Cytokinin, which can also act as an antioxidant, has been shown to increase the pool of antioxidants in turf.”