Micro Mix Plus is an alternative Minors package combined and balanced with a higher level of Iron to be used when nutritional balance and color are required without excessive growth or a limiting Nitrogen content that is found in most products today.
- Excellent cool season grass minors package as a substitute for conventional color response sprays
- Dual chelation processes for nutrient stability
- Boosts uptake for most major elements
- Balances nutrient ratios in leaves/roots for maximum health and stress resistance
- Balanced micronutrient ratios with Iron
- Optimum Iron level for turf grasses
- Iron directs the biosynthesis or chlorophyll in young leaves
- Iron deficiency normally found in calcarcous soils
- Iron deficiency leads to a decline in protein synthesis in the chloroplasts of leaf cells
- Normal maintenance: 3 to 4 oz. per 1000 sq. ft. (tissue test to verify)
- Corrective rate: 4 to 6 oz. per 1000 sq. ft.
- Use 2-gallons/1000 sq.ft. as a carrier. Allow to dry (30 to 45 minutes) and water in. Always use best manaement practices.