Sea Crop 16
As verified by its EPA label, Sea Crop 16 uses a proprietary extraction process that makes it four times more concentrated than the closest competition which means you get a lot more bang for your buck with this product.
Scientifically Proven Benefits of Sea Crop 16
Numerous scientific studies (shown below) and field trials have concluded that with proper application rates and timing, Sea Crop 16:
- Increases crop yield by an average of 12-15%
- Increases fruit size and set
- Improves nutrient uptake and mobilization
- Reduces leaching of nitrates and other nutrients from the soil
- Significantly increases a plant's resistance to biotic and abiotic stresses like drought, cold, and pests
- Promotes shoot growth and branching
- Significantly enhances root proliferation and development
- Increases nutritional quality of crops
- Enhances seed germination and establishment
- Prolongs the post-harvest shelf life of perishable products
- Triggers the growth of beneficial soil microbes and secretion of soil conditioning substances by these microbes
- Increases chlorophyll content
- Triggers earlier fruit flowering and set
- Increases the absorptive capacity of leaves
- Increases antioxidant activity
- Reduces the infection rates of fungal diseases
- Delays senescence
It has been repeatedly demonstrated that Sea Crop 16 can increase yield in a variety of crops by 15-30% on average. With the standard application rate of 1 pint/acre (roughly $8.25 per acre at most), it's easy to see how this product pays for itself and thensome. Yet increased yield is just one of many benefits to using Sea Crop 16.
The growth hormone cytokinin coupled with diverse macro and micro-nutrients, all of which are found in Sea Crop 16, enhance crop growth, development, durability, can dramatically increase yields of agricultural and non-food crops, and much more as indicated in the report linked below.
Shedding Some Light on the Seaweed Extract Debate
What Makes Sea Crop 16 Better Than The Rest?
- Unlike "similar products," Sea Crop 16 is OMRI listed and EPA labeled. This means that any claims to the contents and effects of the product have been proven and verified. Anybody can make claims about what their products do but without that EPA label it has not been tested and proven.
- Sea Crop 16 uses an extraction process that better preserves the plant's beneficial hormones and diverse, organic micro-nutrients found in naturally occurring Ascophyllum nodosum. Others use chemically harsh extraction processes that destroys many of these beneficial nutrients.
- Sea Crop 16 is formulated for commercial agriculture and horticulture, providing the highest concentration (400 ppm) of cytokinin and macro/micronutrients found on the market today.
- Sea Crop 16 is not only compatible with other fertilizers and chemicals, but it enhances their efficacy.
- Sea Crop 16 is held to rigorous, industry leading quality control standards.
How to Use
- To maximize the benefits of Sea Crop 16, use it as part of a well-balanced plant nutritional program.
- Sea Crop 16 is always mixed with water (preferably with an approximate pH of 6.0) to the appropriate dilution and applied to foliage or soil. The plant absorbs the extract immediately and is responding by the second day.
- Always shake or mix Sea Crop 16 well before diluting. Only make up what you can use at one time.
- Foliar application is the most efficient and effective method. Kelp extracts are 8 to 20 times more effective when applied to the leaves then when broadcast on the soil. Spray as a fine mist until it drips off the plants' surfaces.
- Sea Crop 16 can be used with a variety of sprayers -- plant misters, pump-up, backpack, hose-end, or tractor sprayers. The dilution rates provided here are based on areal measurements. Depending on the type of sprayer you have, simply dilute Sea Crop 16 with the appropriate amount of water for your sprayer to cover a specific area. Sea Crop 16 also works well with irrigation systems.
Click here for specific application rates for a variety of crops
Click here for application rates for flowering plants through all of the various stages of growth
When to Use
- Apply Sea Crop 16 to improve specific growth stages. For example: To promote additional buds, apply Sea Crop 16 when plants are beginning to bud To extend the shelf life of fruits and vegetables, spray 10 days before harvesting To lengthen the life of cut flowers, spray Sea Crop 16 a day or two before cutting.
- In lieu of trying to catch or target specific growth stages, apply Sea Crop 16 every 2 to 4 weeks.
- The Sea Crop 16 solution should be sprayed in the morning or late afternoon when the leaves' stoma are open. Avoid applying between noon and mid-afternoon when the sun is most intense and the stoma are closed. Also avoid spraying Sea Crop 16 before it rains or while it is raining.
How to Store
- Sea Crop 16 has a shelf life of four years when kept from extreme temperatures. Avoid freezing and direct sunlight.
Available in 2.5 gallon, 5 gallon, and 55 gallon quantities. Call us at (888) 646-6146 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for information on ordering bulk quantities or 55 gallon drums via LTL shipping.